[Qgis-user] Simultaneous extraction of coordinates & elevation

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Sun Nov 8 19:47:51 PST 2015

Hi,
Use the point sampling tool plugin. I imagine you already have the sampling  point .CSV or shape file?
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca
On Nov 8, 2015 22:35, "Allan López [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5235155h66 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	Hi, How to perform a simultaneous extraction of coordinates and elevation in a DEM or at least in a few steps ?. I need the points in their real locations NOT in the center of polygons within a given grid. Thank you in advance. Allan López CICG-UCR <blockquote style="border-left:2px solid #cccccc;padding:0 1em" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-color:rgb( 204 , 204 , 204 );border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex">

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Simultaneous-extraction-of-coordinates-elevation-tp5235155.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML