[Qgis-user] ECW on Ubuntu

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 07:30:28 PST 2015

Andre:

Thank you very much for your advice, but I had not success installing ECW
support for my QGIS 2.12 on Ubuntu 14.04. I was trying many advices, and
I've probably left a mess in my installation.... then, I've surrendered and
when I need to work with ECW images I turn on my virtual PC with Windows.

I hope that developers will can do easy to read ECW images on Linux in a
close future.

Carlos Cerdán