[Qgis-user] Select features from thematic legend entry

Amedeo Fadini fame at libero.it
Thu Nov 12 04:30:18 PST 2015

Hi everybody,

When I use a vector layer thematized with categorized style ruled by
my field of interests or my favorite expression, it's quite useful
enable the "show feature count" option in the right-click menu.

Working on a land-cover map it results that very few polygons do have
a specific value in land use change (categorized by expression): what
is the quickest way to select that polygons and check them one by one
with "item browser" plugin?
Right now I think that I need open attribute table, click on "select
by expression" tool, provide the same expression used in
categorization style with the desired results..
Is there a better way?
It would be nice to  have a contextual menu for each thematic entry
in the legend (zoom to legend entry /select by legend entry) but I
think it's too difficult for a feature request.

Thanks

Amedeo Fadini