[Qgis-user] Creating Geometries for tabular data

Mats Elfström mats.elfstrom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:49:36 PST 2015

Hi!
Martin is right. This is a piece of cake in MapInfo and a very useful work
flow. The suggested method requires that you look up the object in the
table and then copy its uid to the created object. This is an unefficient
method.
I have recently struggled to do the same in ArcGIS which proved to be just
as inadequate as QGIS in this respect.
MapInfo can create a spatial table without geometries, that is the
difference.

Hälsning / Regards
Mats.E

Skickat från min / Sent from my iPhone, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad /
Excuse my brevity.