[Qgis-user] Load ESRI Personal Geodatabase in QGIS 2.8.1

Ulrike Assmann ua at umweltplan.de
Tue Nov 17 23:42:46 PST 2015

Hello Burghardt, Lewis and Randy,

thank you so much for your helpful answers. I have to check it now.

Ulrike

Am 17 Nov 2015 um 12:19 hat Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de geschrieben:

    Hi Ulrike,

    yes, it is possible to open a pGDB in QGIS. However, the versions of QGIS and MS
    Access must be the same: 32bit QGIS = 32bit Access vs. QGIS 64bit = 64bit MS
    Access.

    Greetings
    Burghardt