[Qgis-user] Problems with Qgis Server 2.12

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Wed Nov 18 00:57:40 PST 2015

Hi Henrik,

could you please explain how and where you have set the variable QGIS_AUTH_DB_DIR_PATH? I have set the variable in both the "/etc/environment" (for QGIS Desktop) as well as in my vhost file 'FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_AUTH_DB_DIR_PATH "/usr/local/share/qgis" '. QGIS Desktop creates the 'qgis-auth.db' at the first start. But I still get the Apache message "ERROR: Auth db directory path could not be created". The directory and the db-file are *writeable* by Server's FCGI process user. What am I doing wrong?

Best regards
Burghardt