[Qgis-user] qgis server does not return any data from WFS

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 25 05:50:49 PST 2015

Hi Jachym,

I believe this is a bug in the 2.12 release - or in the 2.12 ubuntu QGIS
package. Because 3 people reported it almost at the same time.

I just compiled master on my server and WFS works fine. So it's most
likely fixed in master but would have to be backported to 2.12.x release
and 2.8.4 release.

However, I don't know which commit fixed this issue.

Andreas