[Qgis-user] Rule based styling issue

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Thu Oct 1 09:00:49 PDT 2015

Is it possible that when you leave the expression editor and recompute
the styling the colors accidentally get reversed (e.g. the one for 0 is
now 1)?  I've had this happen to me a few times.

Would it be possible to take a couple screen shots of the workflow so
that we can see exactly what you mean?

Jim