[Qgis-user] QGIS - value relation widget

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Oct 2 00:27:28 PDT 2015

Hi Matthias,

I was also thinking about that - but would it work also with normal
value relation widgets instead of relation reference widgets?

The option to filter value relation lists, depending on the selection of
other value relation widgets is probably a quite common request. Would
be cool if this could be supported in QGIS core.

Andreas