[Qgis-user] Set default view for Identify window?

Robin Wilson robin at rtwilson.com
Tue Oct 20 02:32:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've recently found the 'Table' and 'Graph' views that are available in the QGIS Identify docked window - and they're great. Is there a way to set one of these as the default view, as opposed to the 'standard' default view of Tree?

If not, I'd be happy to have a go at implementing this - though I'm more experienced at Python programming than C++, and I imagine this would require changes in the core QGIS rather than through a plugin.

Cheers,

Robin