[Qgis-user] Question for sharing styles

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Oct 23 22:20:21 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,
You can share style for layers with sld files.
In the Layer properties > Style you find a button “Style” There you can either save or load a style. Both in SLD and QGIS Layer Style.

If you want to have Global styles you can import/export styles in Settings>Style Manager> Share – in this you have to use an XML file.

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D03029.2F3EC6A0]