[Qgis-user] FW: Problem with real number

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Oct 26 05:42:11 PDT 2015

Hi,
your attachment didn't go through the list, so others can't see it. Better
upload your screenshot to some webservice and provide a link!

Haven't used these functions for a while. The only thing that comes to my
mind is, whether you really set the extend for the interpolation
correctly. Interpolating outside of your data might leed to NA.

Did you also try to save your query to shape beforehand, and then
interpolate with that?

Just a guess, cause I have no data to play with at the moment.

Cheers
Bernd