[Qgis-user] Exporting doesn't show all features

Chris House housec01 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:37:58 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am in the final stages of a project that will put my map in ppt.  I am
having trouble getting this map out of print composer with all the features
correct.  I have a basemap that is a raster with some vector on top of
that. One of the vectors are symbolized as inverted shapeburst.  It does
not show up on the png or PDF export.  I also have an inset map with OSM as
basemap and that inverted shapeburst on top....neither the vector or the
OSM layer show up in exports.

I've set the composition to both rasterize and not..didn't make a
difference.

I've locked all layers and layers styles, and set each to cache...

Am I missing something?  This is really important and fast deadline.

Please help!!

Thanks
--Chris