[Qgis-user] Storing symbol size (other graduated symbols) in a Postgresql Database

Tony Pham tony_n_pham at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 09:26:53 PDT 2015

Hi all,
In general, I know how to store a layer's style into a Postgresql database.
Do you know whether it is possible to preserve in the Postgresql database the corresponding layer's graduated symbol specifications? Does such information get stored in the style entry of the Postgresql database?
My initial observation is that the graduate symbol specifications (for example, the size of the symbol based on another parameter of that GIS symbol) do not get stored in the style entry of a Postgresql database and want to simply confirm this.
Best regards,-Tony