[Qgis-user] GEOJSON Marker colours

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:41:18 PDT 2015

Phil,

Both shapefile and GeoJSON are just data formats, and they don't encode any
styling or marker information.  In QGIS, after you export to GeoJSON and
add it to your project, you can copy the styling from the shapefile
instance of that layer to your GeoJSON layer.

That styling will only exist in that project, not the data files.

David.