[Qgis-user] WMS

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Sat Oct 31 10:24:41 PDT 2015

Hi Kayla,

may be this is an issue of the WMS you are using. WMS'ses are often
restricted in max-pixel-output. Maybe your resolution and/or size of the
printout output is too big, so that QGIS requests a too large image from
the WMS. Then WMS doesn't give back a map-image.

Try a small output (small map) with a low resolution and check, if WMS
will be printed. If so, go up with resolution OR size.

So far, Till