[Qgis-user] DXF Export in QGIS 2.10

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Sep 1 06:11:51 PDT 2015

Hi again,

I had a small test again with QCAD and Draftsight and apparently they
just ignore/suppress the labels. So all of the three free CAD software
(QCAD/Draftsight/LibreCAD) seem to have issues with labels

The more capable CADs like Autocad or Vectorworks - or the GIS/CAD
converter FME display the labels fine.

Andreas