[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.10.1 adding PostGIS Views

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Tue Sep 1 08:54:22 PDT 2015

We also need to ask what qgis is doing with this and why we need to bug the user about it at all.

Why do we not big the user about tables without a primary key? If tables can be loaded without a pk, why can't views.

Why can I select non-unique columns as primary keys and after loading the layer get no error?

Are these also bugs? Should I make (or find?) tickets for them?

Jim