[Qgis-user] Adding a Mac to a group of PCs

Árni Geirsson arni at alta.is
Tue Sep 1 09:19:18 PDT 2015

That's an interesting approach, John. I'll have to have a better look the
Grass style directory structure.

Árni

Árni Geirsson
*Alta ehf* // +354 582 5000 // +354 897 9549
www.alta.is  // Alta á Twitter <http://twitter.com/alta_ehf> // Alta á
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alta/161795813838691?v=wall>