[Qgis-user] Call for release name suggestions 2015

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Tue Sep 1 22:03:39 PDT 2015

Oh! If we're randomising can we randomise them the way Clement Wragge used to? ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Lindley_Wragge#Meteorology

I'm in jest here about the Wragge naming system. But the different ways that that cyclones are named in different areas does illustrate that there isn't one good way to name things - except be consistent.

I like the maps too :)

-ramon.