[Qgis-user] isomap / zmap grids show nan as values

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 01:13:08 PDT 2015

Hi QGISers,
I've a bit of a problem with some grids that are created in some other
software. They load in the correct place but the values aren't read
correctly.
THe format is isomap z. Though I've also tried selecting the gxf format
with the same result.

I'm assuming it's something to do with how the other software writes the
grid, I occasionally get errors about gdal expecting an X or Y value but
there being something else, the difference is usually quite small (0.1 or
something like that).

My workaround has been to load grid as XYZ and then re-grid the data in
qgis. This is a little slow.

Has anyone got any tips?

Thanks
Matt