[Qgis-user] Call for release name suggestions 2015

ASAHI Kosuke asahi at hcc.co.jp
Wed Sep 2 17:51:56 PDT 2015

Hi Anita and All

Can you use local hackfests or user meeting place name to QGIS?

I'm one of the organizer of hackfests in Japan.
We japanese comunity had three hackfests on 2015/8/1.
- tokyo http://connpass.com/event/16560/
- osaka http://peatix.com/event/106605#
- hokkaido(sapporo) http://qgis-hack-hokkaido-2015.peatix.com/

If you keep to use place name to QGIS, I propose one of those japanese
city name.
I think you can give good impact to non-alphabetical countriesa and
local comunities.

Kosuke ASAHI