[Qgis-user] wms call responds with error

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Tue Sep 8 07:22:42 PDT 2015

I did have some computer issues and cleaned out a lot of malware which I got
by not watching what was added to a download. And I took that opportunity to
switch my c:drive to a ssd (which is noticeable faster in all windows
operations) using the system image for the transfer without having to
reinstall everything again. It seems to work fine except the server
downloads.
Jake