[Qgis-user] Edit vertex using DMS coordinates Plugin?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 05:23:35 PDT 2015

I know NumericalDigitize and NumericalVertexEdit, but none of them allows
the user to input coordinates in DMS formats.

We receive coordinates in many formats, and mostly in some form of Degree,
minutes and deciimal Seconds, or Degree, and decimal minutes.
Normally I put the coordinates in a CSV and open it in QGIS to import the
coordinates. But It would be nicer the be able to add/edit them directly in
one of those format instead.

I did not know the node edit widget, looks interesting.

Thanks,

Alexandre