[Qgis-user] Enable HTTPS QGIS Server (Apache) on Windows 2012 server

Carlos da Ponte cdaponte at sustainableelements.ca
Thu Sep 17 00:37:25 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some info on how to enable https on Apache running on a
windows 2012 server.  The Qgis server (Apache) runs as expected with http.
I'm hoping someone can point me to how to setup the Apache conf. file to
work.  We have the certs in the right form and so forth, its the Apache
configuration that we're having issues with.

Thanks!