[Qgis-user] RECLASSIFICATION ON A RASTER LAYER

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:29:12 PDT 2015

Hi Mariana:

The official QGIS manual has a lack in this point, so here is a tip for
Raster Calculator: You must to use logical expressions for your task:

(raster >=0 and raster<1)*1+(raster>=1 and raster<2.5)*2+(raster>=2.5 and
raster<4.5)*3 ... etc

Where "raster" is the layer that you want reclassify. Expression between
parentheses takes 1 value if it's true, else 0. Result is  reclassification
that you want.

Regards from Perú

Carlos Cerdán