[Qgis-user] Problems installing nigthlies (2.11) for testing on Ubuntu/Mint with ubuntugis dependencies

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Sep 29 08:04:08 PDT 2015

so here's what I did and it seems to be working;

sudo apt-get remove qgis python-qgis
sudo apt-get clean
sudo apt-get install qgis python-qgis

This morning it started without the libqgis_app.so error

Granted I'm on ubuntu 14.04.3 and I haven't tried the qgis-plugin-grass
install yet.

423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Southeast OSGEO: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Southeast_US