[Qgis-user] QGIS users in Southeastern New England, US

Phil (The Geek) Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Sat Apr 2 16:16:37 PDT 2016

Hi there Michael,

I would also suggest checking with local not for profit organisations, especially those with an environmental background. I volunteer (in Australia) with one such organisation and they are just keen to get things mapped regardless of how it's produced. They are also more likely to take up Open Source (free) software as they are normally not as well funded. The other area is humanitarian organisations like Red Cross. With them you can be exposed to both local and international mapping and they regularly operate across many platforms.

Cheers - Phil