[Qgis-user] [Announce] GISVM OpenGeo Suite 64bit version

Ricardo Pinho ricardodepinho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:09:39 PDT 2016

Dear Mats,
GISVM server was build to run on your Desktop PC and local network, for a
fast, private and lightweight environment.
With it you can take advantage of the 99% wasted power processing of your
CPU, full 1GBytes network speed and have an independent VM running on your
computer only when you need it, without installing anything or adding
undesired files to your host Operating System. And it is also completely
portable, you only need to move the VM files between computers and run it
anywhere you like.

If you want a cloud installation and need a professional solution, I advise
you to get in touch with the pro's: Boundless Geo (USA) an Geo-Solutions
(Europe).

If you want a cheat & personal solution, I can help you with some tips to
install it on the cloud. If you want a full time running server, forget
about Amazon and have a look at Servermania VPS Specials (starting from
$56/year):
https://www.servermania.com/linux-ssd-cached-vps-specials.htm

Having that in mind and if you have some money to give to Amazon, go ahead
and try the Boundless solution:
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00ED5D1TA/ref=mtk_wir_opengeo

Hope this can help you.
Cheers and good luck!
Ricardo Pinho

> Hi!
> I would like to run this vm on a paid for cloud service. How would that be
> done? For instance, as an Amazon AMI or the equivalent.
>
> Hälsning / Regards
> Mats.E
>
> Skickat från min / Sent from my iPad, Ursäkta att jag är kortfattad /
> Excuse my brevity.
>
> 4 apr. 2016 kl. 01:13 skrev Ricardo Pinho <ricardodepinho at gmail.com>:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Just to announce the "*GISVM OpenGeo Suite 64bit*" release:
> http://gisvm.com/gisvm-opengeo-suite-64bit/
>
> Run it on your computer and inside QGIS use "Geoserver Explorer plugin
> <http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/geoserverexplorer/>" to have full access
> to this exceptional full feature enterprise GIS solution from Boundless.
> http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/geoserverexplorer/
>
> If interested, just have a look at the QUICK START manual
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Xkv1i8qnGYhYduTpbC5tGn8TdxiRFnKMBXhdNqdX4c>
> to understand how it can be useful to you.
>
> Thank you for supporting the project.
> Have fun!
>
> Best regards
> --