[Qgis-user] Metasearch plugin problem

Vicent García vicent_montesa at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:06:04 PDT 2016

Of course,

First, open the Metadata Catalog Plugin and put a default catalog service (whatever you want).
Then, search for a wms typing "wms" on the search box
Next, click on a service/dataset  which has no the possibility to add it into QGIS using the WMS/WMTS button
Finally, click twice on the selected service/dataset and the message will appear automatically. That's my case.

Let me know if you have any doubt.

Vicent.