[Qgis-user] Raster - values and histogram

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Sun Apr 17 05:21:44 PDT 2016

Hi,
I´m rehearsing my lectures for tomorrow – and using 2.14.1 on windows.

When I create a virtual raster the values are not viewed correct. Then I click Stretch Histogram to full data. Nothing happens.
I have to go to properties and load to ‘min-max’ actual values before anything happens.

If I use Properties >Histogram and try to Reset and then ReCompute histogram – nothing happens…

What do I do wrong?

A bit distressed – Giving lectures in raster QGIS tomorrow …
Regard
Lene Fischer