[Qgis-user] Project file data loss

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Apr 26 02:21:37 PDT 2016

Strange thing,

I just lost some work because the project file still loads but does only
contain the layer groups. All layers are "gone", however when checking
the qgs file in the editor, the layers are still defined. I saved to a
local file within less than a second.
QGIS 2.14.1 on Ubuntu 64 bit

I opened the project in QGIS 2.8.7 on Win7 (64 bit) and it opens fine
except for the virtual layers (a feature introduced after 2.8)
Layers are WMS and PostGIS.

Bernhard

Am 26.04.2016 um 10:59 schrieb johnrobot:
> OK. In my case, I do save to a network drive, but the saving is quick (a few
> seconds). I did not kill the save process and no error is reported when
> opening the project file.
>

> --

Bernhard Ströbl
Anwendungsbetreuer GIS