[Qgis-user] MOLUSCE plugin

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Thu Dec 1 00:21:38 PST 2016

On 12/01/2016 09:38 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 01/12/2016 08:33, Micha Silver ha scritto:
>
>> Indeed, in Ubuntu the maplotlib libraries do not have that module. This
>> works:
>> from matplotlib.backends.backend_qt4agg import NavigationToolbar2QT as
>> NavigationToolbar
>> (NavigationToolbarQT without the Agg at the end)
>>
>> I checked on a Windows 7 machine with QGIS 2.18 standalone and the
>> plugin installs fine.
>>
>> Any ideas how to straighten this out on Ubuntu?
> Hi Micha,
> thanks for your note. In fact, the plugin would need a bit of love,
> especially upgrading it for the upcoming QGIS3.
> Anyone interested?
> All the best.
The work around is to replace two occurances of
"NavigationToolbar2QTAgg" with  "NavigationToolbar2QT". That extra
module (...Agg) was deprecated as of maplotlib 1.5.1. I can't find where
to enter an issue for this specific plugin, so it doesn't get lost.

Updating to QGIS3 means, I guess, porting to python 3?