[Qgis-user] my QGIS 2.18 won't load usgs geojson feed not a valid source....

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Dec 8 11:25:05 PST 2016

Let me see if I can break it on my end. It's opening for me ....and I
just opened it with a random win protocol I just picked.

Lemme do some digging - I'm not entirely sure why yours isn't opening.
I'm running xubuntu 16.04 and qgis 2.18.1 and it works.

Are you in a Virtual Machine or installed on a computer? This is going
to sound stupid but is your networking up? Can you ping something on the
outside world. I just turned networking off and got the same error. I'm
hoping you're about to save you're in a VM and maybe the networking is
being weird.

Randy

--
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com