[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.12.3 not available for Ubuntu 14.04?

McDonaldR McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk
Mon Feb 1 01:33:03 PST 2016

Hi Filipe

I think you need to update your sources.list to point at http://qgis.org/ubuntugis-nightly-release

You might also need to update your keyring - http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian-ubuntu

Regards

Ross

________________________________
From: Qgis-user [qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Filipe Dias [filipesdias at gmail.com]
Sent: 01 February 2016 09:26
To: qgis-user
Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS 2.12.3 not available for Ubuntu 14.04?

Hi

I have these two repositories active but I can't upgrade from 2.12.1 to 2.12.3. Am I doing something wrong or this version is not available in these repositories?

http://qgis.org/ubuntugis

http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntu

Thanks

Best regards

F.

This message is strictly confidential. If you have received this in error, please inform the sender and remove it from your system. If received in error you may not copy, print, forward or use it or any attachment in any way. This message is not capable of creating a legal contract or a binding representation and does not represent the views of Angus Council. Emails may be monitored for security and network management reasons. Messages containing inappropriate content may be intercepted. Angus Council does not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the recipient system or data on it by this message or any attachment.