[Qgis-user] QGIS DB Manager geometry columns issue with PostGIS 2.0

Chris Buckmaster chris.buckmaster at runnymede.gov.uk
Fri Feb 5 08:11:21 PST 2016

Hi Andreas

Yes it does exist in the geometry column view but the type is listed as GEOMETRY.

This table is being created from a non-spatial SQL Server table, and we use a vertex creator transformer in FME to create the spatial table – we cannot seem to explicitly specify the geometry that the spatial table should be as it is not a spatial layer when imported?

Chris