[Qgis-user] adding points within polygons

rsweeny rsweeny at mun.ca
Mon Feb 8 10:54:26 PST 2016

Brent
So kind of you to respond. I am afraid "geometry tools" is not an option
on my Vector pull down menu or toolbar. Do I need a plug-in?
I quite agree with you about the centrality of a proper relational
database underpinning the gis. It is getting from one to the other that
is giving me the headaches.
Robert