[Qgis-user] Grass 7 plugin osx?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Feb 8 13:23:36 PST 2016

Yeah, I build my QGIS with GRASS 6, I haven't switched to G7 yet.  I'm not sure of my exact reasoning, I think partly because of possibly not quite complete support for G7 (either directly in QGIS or with Processing), or G7 was still not final at the time.  I also recall there were issues building both G6 and G7 into QGIS at the same time.

I can look into it for the next release.  But I won't be updating current packages for G7.