[Qgis-user] Open attribute table in form view by default

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 8 23:01:32 PST 2016

Hi all,

I also think that a list of potential ways to support the QGIS project
(both with time/voluntary work or financial) would be useful, with
updates from time to time.

Stefan, thanks for clarifying that NINA is a private organization. And
yes, crowd funding is also a good way to support new features, esp. for
larger efforts or feature wishes one cannot finance from within a single
organization.

One idea with the goal of minimizing bureaucracy when trying to fund
smaller features from time to time is to buy an hourly pool (say 25, 50
or 100 hours) at the QGIS developer/supporter of your choice. I did that
at my previous employer and could then flexibly use this hourly pool to
get either support or trigger smaller fixes and developments.

Andreas