[Qgis-user] Open attribute table in form view by default

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 9 01:16:37 PST 2016

Il 09/02/2016 08:19, Chris Berens ha scritto:
> If there was a simple template to fill in, which calculated the relative
> cost of the FOSS presence in one's organisation over time that might be
> useful to motivate for a development budget.  Free has little value to
> those who don't use the tools directly.

Thanks all for your thoughts. I agree that we should make it more simple
for people and organization to fund specific efforts, and crowdfunding
proved a simple and effective way to do so.
IMHO we should put more prominently, possibly within qgis itself, an
explanation on which crowdfunding projects are currently available, and
how to fund them.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu