[Qgis-user] Malformed query causing lost cursors in edit mode

Peter Devoy peter at 3xe.co.uk
Mon Feb 29 09:12:25 PST 2016

Hi all

When I open up edit mode on a vector polygon from a PostGIS soruce the
PostGIS tab in the log panel starts spitting out loads of error
messages about non-existent cursors: http://pastebin.com/BT9YFeMY

I believe the problem is caused because the IN directive has no
values.  E.g.: DECLARE qgis_25 BINARY CURSOR FOR SELECT [...] AND
("gid" IN ()).

Running the query manually with a value in IN works.  There are no
corresponding errors in any of the other log panel tabs.

The edit command still works I believe the error may be preventing the
QgsVectorLayer commitedGeometryChanges signal from firing which, in
turn, is interfering with the plugin I have coded.

Any ideas please?

Kind regards

Peter Devoy