[Qgis-user] QConsolidate for QGIS 2.12 64bit?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Jan 4 13:43:19 PST 2016

Hi,
Activate the experimental plugins to see if it helps then recheck.
Cheers
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca
On Jan 4, 2016 4:36 PM, "Johanna Botman-2 [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5243682h3 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi,

I have QGIS 2.12 installed on my new Win 10 64 bit laptop.

I want to use QConsolidate to share a project with someone but it does not come up on the list of plug ins.

How else can I get this very helpful little tool?

_______________
Johanna Botman

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s). Confidentiality is not waived if you are
not the intended recipient. Any other distribution, use of, or reproduction
without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.

Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual, except where specifically stated otherwise. If this e-mail has been
sent to you in error, please delete the e-mail completely and immediately from
your system. Although reasonable precautions are taken, Griffith City Council
does not warrant or guarantee this message to be free of errors, interference,
viruses or similar malicious code and does not accept liability for any
consequences to the recipient opening or using this email or
attachments.
This email was scanned and cleared by
MailMarshal, Sophos & Kaspersky AV

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QConsolidate-for-QGIS-2-12-64bit-tp5243682.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML