[Qgis-user] GeoServer online

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed Jan 6 01:42:45 PST 2016

Hi Sebastian,

perhaps the question is better on the GeoServer user list.

For me it's not clear at all, what exactly you are looking for. If you
successfully installed GeoServer on your WebServer (see here:
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/installation/) you have to call
your WebServer's URL or IP address, normally GeoServer appears here:

http://<yourserver-url-or-ip><:8080>/geoserver/

Whether you need the ":8080" depends on where and how you installed your
Java Application Server (Jetty, Tomcat or whatever...)

Till