[Qgis-user] SAGA Add Grid Value to point

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 23:18:57 PST 2016

Lene

SAGA algorithms using several raster layers must use rasters with the
same extent and cellsize, so they match. In SAGA terminology, they
must use the same grid system

Certain algorithms do not need that (as it is in your case), but that
has to be explicitely stated in the algorithm definition. It seems
that we forgot to add that in this case.

I have added the AllowUnmatching tag for that algorithm and the Add
grid values to shapes as well

It is available in master

Hope this helps.

Cheers!