[Qgis-user] Import lines from cvs

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Fri Jan 8 03:07:54 PST 2016

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 09:07:48 +0100, Matthias Kuhn <matthias at opengis.ch>
wrote:

  Hi all,

  Sorry to be nosy,  I was trying that myself on Qgis 2.12 and couldn't
find the option during save.   The I notice the initial statement:

   "This is relatively straightforward in QGIS master:"

  So I got that those options are only available in the master
development version.    Did I got that right?

  Regards.