[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.12.2 Lyon crahes on exit

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Sat Jan 9 09:02:06 PST 2016

Hello,

every time I close QGIS Lyon 2.12.2 the program gives me an error message
"Crah dumped" and tells me that a minidump was written to somewhere on the
HD. I tried to unload all plugins, and I tried to rename the QGIS branch in
the registry, setting the system "back to start". I also tried the 32bit and
62bit versions, always with the same result. My OS is windows 8.1

I'm able to save my work before leaving QGIS, so I don't have to be afraid
of data loss ore something. But those Crash dumped messages are annoying.

I had no problems running QGIS Wien before.

Any ideas? Thank you very much.

Regards, Uwe