[Qgis-user] Best way to work in QGIS as 'clean install'

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Jan 11 11:59:51 PST 2016

Yep, I would go for the command line args too:

if you find the bat file which starts qgis and change it to add the
command line args, you start with a qgis which puts all normal settings
and options in a (temp) directory you point to:

about class room setups:

http://www.qgis.nl/2014/04/22/qgis-in-de-klas-onder-windows/?lang=en
and
http://planet.qgis.org/planet/user/26/