[Qgis-user] how to save output of Topology checker?

Uwe Fischer gisfisch at t-online.de
Wed Jan 13 10:36:21 PST 2016

Hello all,

the topology checker can find dangles and place red dot markers to show them
in the map canvas. But is it possible to write those markers to a point
shapefile or to a text list for further processing? In Arc/Info, you would
use the "nodeerrors dangle textfile.txt" command to create a list with the
dangle markers and their coordinates. The background is that there are "good
dangles" and "bad dangles" in our data. We want to select the "good dangle"
markers using a spatial query against another data set and delete them, so
only the "bad dangle" markers are left to work on.

Regards,

Uwe Fischer