[Qgis-user] How to save/export/import Styles in Spatiallite

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 04:02:08 PST 2016

Hi Lene

I did that part of code... are you saying that the "export to
Database" voice is not present for you spatialite layer? or it's
present but you got errors?

can you share also you running environment details?

cheers
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis