[Qgis-user] linking n to 1 data

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:06:33 PST 2016

Hello Joe,

Can you please expand your question a litle bit? Gives an Idea of how your
data is organized, and exactly what are you trying to print. Some images
might help we understand the problem and give you an hand.

Alexandre Neto

Jörg Hulka <joerg.hulka at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 21/01/2016 às
13:03:

> To whom it may concern
>

> I got trouble linking n to 1 data. I got in my case the problem that there
> is a specific area key (shape-file) which is connected to different data
> sets in a dbf file. I only mangaged to print one data set to one area. But
> there are more sets with the same area key, which I want to print.
>
> I hope there is help to print out all data sets to the specific areas.
>

> I'm using 2.8.4. Is there a specific plugin?
>

> Thanks for your help. I'm using 2.8.4.
>

> Joe

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo